Application Questions and Written Statement
Please prepare your responses to the following questions/statements in a document and upload that file to this application. DO NOT USE ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS OF THE APPLICANT, INCLUDING FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, OR CWID. PLEASE READ ALL SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS.
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR MULTIPLE SCHOLARSHIPS PLEASE NOTE SOME QUESTIONS ARE DIFFERENT.
1. Prepare a written statement of between 500-750 words about a teacher, professor, or mentor who inspired you to pursue your higher education.
2. To which on-campus and/or off-campus organizations do you belong? List names and dates of membership; names and dates of offices held; and names, dates, and the roles you performed in producing programs, projects, and events for the organization(s).
3. Briefly describe why you decided to become involved in your organization(s) and how your involvement has benefited you and the community members you serve.
4. List any personal or academic achievements.
5. Briefly state your future career and educational plans.