Application Questions and Written Statement
Please prepare your responses to the following questions/statements in a document and upload that file to this application. DO NOT USE ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFIERS OF THE APPLICANT, INCLUDING FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, OR CWID.
1. Prepare a written statement of between 500-750 words describing your accomplishments as a distinguished student leader at CSUF.
2. How will you ensure that the legacy you leave behind in your organization(s) will continue once you have resigned your leadership position(s)?
3. To which on-campus and/or off-campus organizations do you belong? List names and dates of membership; names and dates of offices held; and names, dates, and the roles you performed in producing programs, projects, and events for the organization(s).
4. Briefly describe why you decided to become involved on campus and how it has benefited you and the community members you serve.
5. List any personal or academic achievements.
6. Briefly state your future career and educational plans.