Associated Students, CSUF, Inc.
ASI Contingency Funding Request Form
Please use this form to request contingency funding from the ASI Finance Committee and ASI Board of Directors.
For ASI Executive Senate groups, please make sure that your Budget Tracker is up to date (not applicable for clubs).
Group/Organization you are representing
Total amount of contingency request
What is your contingency request for?
For a specific program or event
For additional B-side Program Funding (ICCs)
Describe your program/event
Specify the purpose/objective of your program/event
Elaborate on how these funds support student interests and concerns
- Explain how it will adhere to the ASI Mission Statement and Strategic Plan
- Describe its educational value and how it will benefit the University community
Include an itemized list of what the requested funds will be spent on (including venue, food, security, insurance, and marketing costs) and the total event budget
If applicable, list other organizations’ contributions to this event, including your own
Estimate the expected attendance and identify your target audience for the event
- If reoccurring, state the attendance and success of recent events
If possible, list upcoming proposals you expect from your member organizations for the rest of the fiscal year
- List the organization, the event/program, and the expected proposal dollar amount
For ASI Executive Senate groups, ASI Programs, or ASI Departments, specify the budget line item number(s), corresponding name(s), and amount(s) where this funding will go if approved
- i.e. 0001-8074, Contracts, Fees & Rentals, $2500
Do Not Fill This Out